BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Flavalicious and week one!

So, I was sitting here trying to think of which flavor I want to bake this week. I sometimes think out loud at work so, naturally, sometimes I get answers to my random questions. A co-workers said she read yesterday and was surprised I didn't put my planned flavors on the blog... duh! So, here they are :) if anyone has any suggestions on which flavor I should make tomorrow (or Saturday, whenever I find time) please let me know!

Coming in 2012:
Cookies and Cream (done), Starburst (done), Samoa, Churro, Boston Cream Pie, Snickerdoodle, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel, Root Beer Float, Pumpkin Pie, Caramel Apple Crisp (I've made them before, but I need to make adjustments), Peaches and Cream, Gingerbread, Snickers, Banana Split, and French Toast.

Also, any other flavor ideas will be gladly considered. You come up with the flavor, I'll find a way to make it.

With that said, I give you week one...


Cookies and Cream!

I took a basic white cake recipe from and added half a package of crushed Oreos (actually, they were fake Oreos, but no one knew, hee hee hee). While we're on this subject, I love the white cake recipe from Our Best Bites! However, it's not completely from scratch. I'm on the hunt for the perfect from scratch white cake recipe as it is the base for a lot of cupcakes I make. The frosting was just a simple cream cheese frosting with fake Oreos that had been pulverized in my blender. The end result was fantastic, at least that's what I was told. Next race is March 17th which means... cupcake for me!

0 comments: